Monday, May 17, 2010

The New Nest!

Welcome to my New Nest -- it is definitely under construction!  I am starting this new venture to inspire, and to share some of my life in the NEST!  It will be fun to share all that is going on and keep you up to date!  Thanks for visiting and I hope to encourage you with reminders of Christ's love for YOU and His impact on lives!
My first little fun shot is of My Jensen who was so great to pose for me in a field of daisies I found at a Bank here in our town.  It was so pretty I just had to have her sit in it-- and what is funny is that it is along the road-- so we had cars going by all the time!  I love this one with her Daisy in her little NOSE!!   I have been playing around alot with my photography this spring and I hope to share more of the fun shots we have done!
Bless Your Nest!!