Saturday, August 21, 2010

Here's what's coming UP!! Can't wait!

ONLY 5 more days until the fun begins!  This is my 5th year (or maybe 6th) to attend the most fantastic Scrapbooking event ever!!  I get to go back to Creative Escape in Phoenix and enjoy the inspiration of so many talented designers and teachers!  This event has been a yearly addiction-- and thru it I have enjoyed gettting to know my friend, Lyn from AZ.  WE have had lots of fun and we met when another great friend of mine, Sharon and I were neighbors to her.  We have lots of laughs and we always love coming home with our awesome creations.  Super fun!  so-- I am busy packing and getting all set to enjoy the weekend again!  Another great benefit is my time with Debbie = my extra long time friend,  my chauffeur and shopping advisor!!  It won't be long now!!