Thursday, November 18, 2010

IF you could see me NOW!!!

If you could see me  now-- YOU would see me doing the Happy Dance!!  I took a big step (for me) and sent in a submission to be considered for a position on the Teresa Collins Design Team a couple weeks ago.  I love her product line-- use it all the time and after going to the IU in Las Vegas and taking a couple classes from her-- I knew I wanted to give this a shot.  I am DOING the Happy Dance today-- because I actually got a personal Call from Teresa last night telling me I had been chosen!!!!WOOOOHOOOO  I am so excited to get started and work with a wonderful team.  Teresa is so inspiring-- and has the most awesome designs.  I am just overjoyed!!! Check out her line at www.teresacollinsdesigns.com.  Gorgeous scrapbooking supplies and I will be so jazzed to work with more of it!!  Here is a photo of yet another of the creations I made with her line!