Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The SNOWMAN project

I had found the cutest Hat pattern in a magazine a while back and wanted to make one for Jensen, so yesterday, I got busy making a few.  This is such an easy pattern-- but the most adorable snowman hat you ever did see!!  I love sewing and did alot more of it when I was younger-- but nowadays, I feel like I don't have the same amount of time for it. I enjoyed making them so much-- it might spur me back into sewing more again!! 
The DEAL is -- today was Jensen's Class Christmas party and they went Ice Skating. Perfect time to wear the darling hat and since we are having fantastic warm weather here  (almost 60 today) I knew it was crucial she had to wear it to the skating party or put it in the closet.  Here she is skating = and look how cute!!