Saturday, December 4, 2010

WE Interrupt this HOLIDAY.......






We interrupt this Holiday for a quick post about my trip to Iowa for Thanksgiving.  I was looking thru my photos from our trip and found these that I had not done anything with yet.  I had to share these and the story behind it.  I grew up in small town Iowa on the edge of town-- and for more years than I can remember, this house has been dilapidated and falling over.  For some reason, it is not bull-dozed and probably houses more mice and creatures than live in the town itself.  The house is ususally buried in foliage--lots of trees, and bushes around it, but since we visited in November, the leaves and green were all gone.  Thanksgiving day was a sunny beautiful day, so for an adventure, I took Ross and Jensen over to the house-- for a cool photo shoot.  I tell you-- this house would make the BEST Halloween Haunted House.  I love these pics of my son, who is very into movies -- and all things theater-- so he had his "Acting" mind rolling while we took some pics.  They turned out so cool!