Sunday, January 23, 2011

TIME 4 LUV!!!




This weekend I am totally in the mood to get ready for Valentine's day!  As Many of you already know-- I AM a Valentine!!!  MY maiden name is Valentine-- so we definitely made it OUR day while growing up!!  I love the hearts, and sweetness and cuteness that Valentine's brings -- and of course I LOVE to decorate my seasonal tree for the holiday.  Jensen is put in charge of that these days-- since she has become quite a decorator-- and does have opinions on what looks good and what doesn't.  So -- today we pulled down the Winter blues  and got the RED and PINK out!  I love how it turned out!  Jen even dressed our bunny like an angel for Valentine's day!  Hope you had a love-filled weekend and are looking forward to celebrating all the LOVE like I am!!!