Thursday, May 26, 2011

Catching UP!

Last week was crammed with lots of stuff going on for the kids at school- all the LASTS --- like parties, awards, Tests, etc.   One of the highlights was the BIG REVEAL of Hope's yearbook.  My son, Ross has been on the Yearbook staff this year and will be one of the editors next year-- but I had to share the awesome cover of the book here!  Ross designed this cover - with a few tweeks from his TEAM -- and I just love it!  Soooo cool!!  The book is chock full of awesome memories of the year -- and they did a marvelous job!

Then -- I need to report on a fantastic time I had in Phoenix taking a Heidi Swapp class!  I love an excuse to visit my friend Debbie there, so when Heidi was doing a class-- I signed up!  We had a marvelous weekend - which also included friends Peggy and Lyn and  lots of shopping, eating and even a wonderful day at the spa!! I felt totally spoiled.  The album we made is just darling and we all had such a wonderful time!!