Friday, July 29, 2011

Back From Paradise

Randy and I are feeling so lucky to have had our time away at the Beach.  It was wonderful that Randy's parents could come visit the kids so we can travel and enjoy our "Couple Time".  It's our yearly tradition to travel in July to celebrate our anniversary- and our favorite place is always Florida!  We had a completely relaxing time doing absolutely nothing!!


Here's a beach creature we found-- and he wasn't really glad to see us!



I also love to pretend to be a world traveler- by
visiting the World Showcase in WDW.  We had such a terrific day at Epcot- and the beautiful scenery was so fun to capture.

Disney is expert in creating such gorgeous backdrops.  We took this in Animal Kingdom's Asia.  Another adorable sight was seeing this flamigo towering over the baby ducklings.  I love these PINK birds-- but what a hoot to see those ducklings swimming under them like they were under a tree!!

NOW reality has set in-- and we are back home.  I am not at all sure who will be cooking for me and cleaning my room!  I sure will miss the maids at the hotel!!