Saturday, August 20, 2011

Extreme HOME makeover: College Edition

Well, those of you who saw the Paris makeover we did the week before last in Jen's room know that I love to tackle a dingy wall with some fresh paint.  This week, we had another HOME makeover in Jocelyn's college rental house.  After getting the 2 young ones in school on Tuesday, (I have a midschooler and a senior now!)
Jocelyn and I hit the road for a trip to her college in Texas.  8 hours later-- we were ready for some fun!!! Here's the before:
She is so lucky to be moving into a home with 4 of the coolest girls - such a great bunch!!!  They each have a bedroom and there are 2 baths and kitchen, laundry, dining room and living room.  VERY darling older little house..  I love a BLANK pallet and you know I have lots of home decor items, so this was amazing fun for me!  I brought  a few contributions for Jocelyn's room and the rest of the house.  The whole place has been freshly painted and it's adorable!!! Here are some photos of Jocelyn's New and improved room!!


 This little house has such charm-- built in bookcases and old wood!!

We even added some great black touches to the cute PINK bathroom tile!!  I had a great time- and we both love how this new place looks!!  All ready for college to start next week!! 
 The kitchen is so pretty with the green paint and the chalkboard frames the girls added to send notes to one another!!  SWEET!
I had this old window at home and decided they could use it in their living room.  I think they will add some photos to it or art work-- So fun!