Monday, August 29, 2011

Fabulous Weekend

Well - I am back from my yearly trip to CREATIVE Escape and this LAST one was just as amazing as they all have been!!  We learned so much from these awesome teachers and it was a blessing to see many familiar faces and enjoy these people again!!  Here are the few photos I pulled from MANY MANY more! Wish I'd have been closer to Heidi Swapp when she spoke-- so this photo is a little dark-- but she is always amazing -- and She is the one who came up with the concept of CE and working with Bazzill Basics paper- they have pulled off an awesome event for the last 6 years.  My roomie, LYN and I have been to EVERY one--so we definitely need to plan some get-together for next Aug.
My trip to CE usually starts with my chauffeur Debbie driving me to all our favorite shopping spots in Phoenix.  Rust and Roses had this adorable camper all decked out in the back yard and we just had to pose by it -- I think the owner said it sleeps 3!!!

We made this gorgeous framed piece in Janet Hopkin's class - cannot wait to get it on the wall!  She is such a creative genius and her projects knock your sox (bobbie sox) off!  We saw lots of Bobbie sox and saddle shoes with the 50's theme this year.  VERY cool!
I also got to spend time with another friend from California, Susan, who I had met last year-- sooo fun to see her at CE!!
It was just another amazing time-- and it is always hard to come back to reality when it is over.  OUr last day is always a SPA day with Debbie- I am feeling very pampered and blessed!