Monday, August 1, 2011

ON Their WAY

My last post has a photo of Randy relaxing on the Beach in Florida and NOW he is headed out on another Adventure!  With just enough days to do laundry, pack and work at his job 3 nights, he is HEADED out again!!  This time, his traveling partner is not ME :(  but I am very happy that Jocelyn, our oldest, is going with her dad on his mission to India.  These two went to India together a few years  ago when Jocelyn was in high school and now, she was thrilled when Dad asked if she wanted to go again.  I was so happy he could take her along!!  I am so thankful that Randy has shared his passion for missions with our kids, and they have been so blessed by his leading.  I am at home with our other 2, with lots going on-- but so Excited to see what God has in store for them as they travel all the way across the world to bless the people in India.
We thank you for praying for them as they go and for safety and wonderful experiences!!

Here's a photo from a couple weeks ago!!  And another one of Jocelyn with her best friend at a wedding we all attended last night.

I will keep you updated as I hear of their adventures!