Sunday, November 6, 2011

Gratitude = Giving



As we roll along in my "Attitude of Gratitude" month- I am reminded how blessed we are here in America.  I know we take all this for granted, but each year when Operation Christmas Child comes around-- we are so Thankful to be able to share what we have with some Children across the world who need it so much more than we do.  Our school always participates, as does our church, and we love to get to send some Shoeboxes!  Yesterday was the BIG shopping trip and Jensen is a great helper!!  She gets excited about this project each year, and now she is old enough to prepare the boxes for the kids.  She made handmade Christmas cards, too to stuff along with the toys.  Here is a photo of some of our shoeboxes-- she has more to do today- but it gives me great joy when I think of these kids opening our box -- and finding Christmas!!!  Check out www.samaritanspurse.com to send some smiles to kids all over the world!!  It's gonna warm your Heart!