Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Thankful!!

I look so forward to Thursdays  because it's our Pet Therapy Day!!  Firstly I am such a lover of Old People-- and second I am such a lover of Dogs-- so the combination makes my heart Sing!!  Brooklyn came to our family 4 years ago and she was Always such a Sensitive and Loving dog.  She has a sense about people== and with her disposition, she makes an amazing Therapy Dog.  Each week, I take her to a nursing home and we visit the residents.  She has so many favorites, and they absolutely love her!  She even knows which rooms have doggie treats in their drawers for her.  These pics were taken of her wearing her Frog costume for Halloween -- and it shows her in action at the facility.  She loves to plant her face in their laps when we tell her to give a "HUG".  I am so thankful that I get to do this fun activity each week-- I certainly blesses me every time I go!