Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Whirlwind week with a GREAT ending!

Last week was busy busy with all the CHA preparations and getting all the projects mailed out in time for getting them to the show.  I know all the new lines Teresa Collins designed will be a huge hit- and from the work I have seen-- everyone will be greatly inspired!!
I was knee deep in papers last week-- and when that ended-- I moved on to creating some wedding gifts.  My husband and I were gone for the weekend to Phoenix to attend the wedding of MY dear friend's daughter.  WE had an absolute ball- and what a Beautiful and wonderful wedding!  I had to share the project I made for the bride and groom-
This large frame (not pictured straight on) is ready for them to add their favorite 8X10 photo from the photographer. I used Teresa Collins Mr. & Mrs. papers from a few years ago - and it turned out just wonderful.  These papers are just gorgeous and very fancy.

I also want to share a photo of the AMAZING table centerpieces made by the Mother of the Bride.  She made these stacked hat boxes and they looked so elegant on the tables with a candle on top.  I love the papers on these boxes too!!

We all had a wonderful time -- and I had to share one of my photos of the Bride and groom with her parents-- who I have been friends with for about 17 years.  It was just a beautiful weekend - and fun to see this little girl - who I knew for so many years to be getting married!!
Congrats to Megan and Steven and all the family!