blog banner designs: KPertiet Designer digitals

Saturday, April 14, 2012

THANK YOU Pinterest!!!!

I wish I were someone who really had original ideas - but sorry---- I am not.  BUT thankfully I can take an idea I see and run with it!  Thank YOU and a shout out to Pinterest for most of my decorating and creative ideas these days!!
Today, We braved the wild winds of April in Albuquerque and planted the garden.  Jensen and I picked out all the Beautiful plants yesterday, and now we were able to get them all in the ground!  I love this time of year when we can make the back patio a Pretty place!

Love these colors and Pansies -- amazing!!!!
 We always have lots of help<.........
 Take note of my gorgoeous Bank Roses behind these 3!  They are absolutely amazing right now!

Jensen was busy trying to bend down and get some flowers and Brooklyn thought she needed a hug! (She's a therapy dog thru and thru!)

 I am so happy I have an awesome gardener -who will help me with my creative streaks!
I absolutely love this old vintage suitcase which had been sitting in my garage for the right project!  I love the locks and it even has the orange travel sticker on the side.
Here is the Final design of my suitcase planter!  I am in LOVE!!!!!  Thanks Pinterest!