Thursday, May 10, 2012

National Scrapbook Day Report!!


This last Saturday was National Scrapbook Day! I had the privilege of taking a class that day from one of my very favorite teachers---Heidi SWAPP!!  I can't tell you how excited I was when I heard Heidi was coming to New Mexico!!  I have been so lucky to follow Heidi all these years - like at least 10 - from Creative Escape to her Scrapbooking Cruise- and it's always so much fun to learn from her!!!   I was thrilled to be able to go to Roswell New Mexico for the first time and the BEST surprise ever was to find out that the store there called "Imagine That" was the MOST amazing place!!!  I felt like I had died and gone to Scrap Heaven!!!  You can see the class photo here and in the upper right hand corner you see the Alien -- yes that is what Roswell is well=known for!!  They even had a pink one!!!  It was such a great blessing to go there and have such a fantastic store to shop and play in!!


This is Krista and her husband Bobby who run the store along with Krista's mom, Dene.  She is pictured in the group shot above.  They are amazing and know everything there is to know in the scrapping world!  Fantastic hosts to us for NSD! 

Look at these adorable Heidi creations!!!


Had so much fun meeting Anna and creating pretty stuff with her!!
We had a marathon NSD on Saturday with making 5 projects-- staring at 9 am and ending at 10 pm!!!  We had such a ball and you can see we made such beautiful things!!
Thanks to the Store and their staff for such a Blessing filled day!!!