Monday, July 2, 2012

a Beautiful Family

My favorite photo !
I am always needing some new faces to use for my scrapbooking-- so about a month ago - I had a fun idea to try with a FAMILY!  Well, I thought of a perfect family to ask to Model for me-- and I wanted to share the results.  We had such a great time with these guys.  Jensen has a friend Mackenzie and her parents and brothers were soooo cooperative.  We actually had a fun evening just playing in a pretty park setting and the pics were just a fun EXTRA.  We took a picnic dinner and enjoyed climbing trees and watching ducks and seeing gorgeous trees and just hanging out.   I had to share some of my favorite family shots-


These guys are alot of fun and the love they have for each other is totally apparent-- it's how a family should be!!!