Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Blessings

This is one of my favorite days!   I plan to cherish it!! I love making a turkey dinner and smelling it cooking all afternoon!  We hang out and watch the Macy's parade and chill in our jammies!   We have relaxing to do!  We really should all remember our blessings EVERYday!  Live with an Attitude of Gratitude!
I am actually very disappointed that Thanksgiving is getting pushed out the door quickly by the stores thinking they need to be open and selling Christmas on this ONE day that we take to be Thankful.  WE have so much here in the USA and it saddens me we can't even take one simple day to be Thankful- without having to go accumulate MORE!  I will not be partaking in giving up Thanksgiving-- I feel so blessed by all I have and by having a healthy family.
digi goodness @designerdigitals @kpertiet @studiodoubleD @lyngrieveson  @rhonnadesigns @HO3
We just need to REALIZE this everyday-- Thankful Hearts!! Blessings to all of you and yours on this awesome day!