Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Putting away 2012

For some reason, this year I am kinda behind on all the CLEAN-up of 2012.   Usually I am the first one ready to start fresh and new and begin a brand new year. I must say -- 2012 was amazing!  Here's a few highlights:
Travels to:  NYC, Phoenix, Atlantis in the Bahamas, Minneapolis to the Mall of America, Florida, and San Diego.   It was an awesome year to see all kinds of fun places!  

Milestones:  Randy celebrated 1 year in his new Director of the NICU at Rust, and Ross graduated from Highschool.   Jensen turned 13!!  Ross went off to college in San Diego.  Jocelyn started her Senior year at ACU in Abilene and is Now 21!!  I celebrated 2 years of Therapy with our Therapy Dog Brooklyn!  

We had a wonderful year of creativity in 2012 and I plan to do lots more this new year. I am always learning and adding to my list of "want-tos".

With all that said- I look completely forward to the plans God has for me this coming year!  It is always exciting!! 
 Today, I was cleaning off my desktop folders and remembered I had not shared these pictures.  They were a gift for my friend, whose daughter, son-in-law, and darling grandkids are the subjects -- so I wanted to share them now, even if it is PAST Christmas!  
This is what happens when you have a 2 year old
AND a 1 year old!

He's calling Santa!

I love her little teeth and THOSE baby Blues!!! 

Bella wanted to feel the HAY!

Can you see where this is going????  (he's 2)

Yes, mothers across America have this shot.
 usually around age 2!

Next year, it will be Bella's turn-- she is only 1
and didn't mind a bit!!
We had a wonderful day shooting these pictures!  It was early December and the weather was perfect!  We visited a place here in town all set up for Christmas called the Christmas Corral and there are so many cute things for kids to do.  They had the Candy Cane Lanes (bowling alley) and a petting zoo.  They had darling Christmas houses for the kids to play in and Santa and Mrs. Claus.
They sell Christmas trees and treats to EAT.  It was a delightful time -- and I LOVE the memories we made!