Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some more RECAP

Randy's sisters and MOM
Randy's parents


Rhonda and Terry

Our family

Deb and Brad

Randy and Colette

I thought for sure things would slow down after Christmas, but we seem to still have several projects!  I am super late in all this, but realized I had not really shared the Iowa photos in their entirety.  I have a few more to show you!   
We set up a semi-formal Family photo shoot with Randy's side .   We don't get to have all the kids in Iowa very often now that they are off to college and jobs, so we tried to update everyone's pics while we were there.  I think they turned out pretty good!
Here are the kids with my parents.  We made them sit for a family shot too even though it wasn't really planned.  It's fun to look back and see these shots with Grandpa and Grandma thru the years as the kids grew up.