Saturday, April 20, 2013

One Last Installment of Spring Break

Fredericksburg Texas-- visited a day there and I did poorly with my big camera... Took lots more on my phone, so don't have lots to share from there!

This was our last day when we went to the Alamo.. Capri gave us a lovely ride around the Alamo!
I had so many photos to share from our Spring Break trip that I just could not post all at once!  So here is Installment #3!  (and the last)!  We love to visit SeaWorld- whether it be in San Diego, or Orlando, or San Antonio... my personal favorite!
yes, i live with 2 daredevils!  The Steel Eel is one of their favorites

amazing to be able to jump that high!

Love this shot

Dolphins are so cute!

These guys are hilarious! 

so close!  and they look super sweet

Jensen had fun in the Wave Pool at Aquatica

Ending a fun day!

Happy Girlz