Wednesday, August 14, 2013

More of the Story

One Bad thing about being "Mother of the Bride" is that you don't walk around with a Camera in your hand on the wedding day!!!  Luckily, some friends of the "Mother of the Bride" do!!!  While we wait for the Professional photographer to finish up her work, I will share these pictures taken by my dear friends from Iowa, the Bayers... It was so sweet of them to share them!!  I wanted to post some of my favorites!!  
We also have a hashtag #schlenkerwedding for those of you on Instagram- lots of pretty shots there...


From the Back of the Ceremony

Vintage Books were hanging down the aisle with 1 Corinthians 13 verses 

The guys are all waiting
 Keep checking back as we get more and more and look for me to post the photographers pictures as soon as we have them!!
Loved the Mint Green Cake!! 

Here's the Proud parents!