Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Need some Holiday Inspiration???

It's December 4th, Peeps and If you are struggling with some gift ideas or Christmas decor ideas, I have a solution!  I love the Northridge Publishing magazines and they have several issues right now that feature so many ideas your head will spin!!  I wanted to share the Christmas issue of Cricut magazine!  I have a project featured in this issue, and even though it is not a Christmas idea- the magazine is chock full of them!  Hope you will go see!  One thing  I love and Love more and more is that Northridge is now all digital.. YOU can subscribe on your computer or iPad and take the issues with you wherever you have time to browse!!  I use it when I am in a doctors office or riding along in the car!

This is my Birthday idea== on Page 78!!  
I hope you will go visit at www.northridgepublishing.com and sign up for your digital subscription.. It is a feast for the ideas and easy access without having to store lots of paper issues!!  
Happy Holiday Idea Hunting!