Friday, January 3, 2014

Snow Report!

It's a sad snow report over here in New Mexico!  We are hearing all about the blizzards and snow storms all around the country, but here, we are enjoying a beautiful and warm start to January!  I really am fine with that- I am not a big fan of the cold, so the farther we get toward spring, I am totally fine with this! I do, however like to take photos of snow and that is because the light is pretty and the cheeks are rosy!  I got some great photos of Jensen last year making a Tiny snowman- which lead to a Scrapbook Layout and now it is featured in the January Issue of Cricut Magazine!
The Newest Edition is Ready for you to drool over!  It's easy to get on your iPad or enjoy on the computer-- Go over to see it!

There's Jensen on Page 45!  Go see my Paper snowman cut with my Cricut!

Thanks for stopping by!