Saturday, March 22, 2014

I promised.....

A few days ago, I promised that I'd be sharing some more pics from my "Dress Canvas".  A friend and I had a ball a couple weeks ago creating canvases for our homes.  We had started these back over a year ago (we are ashamed)  and it finally got to be the time we needed to finish.. We loved making them and here's how mine turned out.  I had printed a beautiful verse from Corinthians - I love this one, and I knew I needed to incorporate lots of elements and use a hanger to hang my dress..
the little dress hanger is hanging on a door knob.  I added a lot of elements from many of my favorite collections of paper.  Glitz designs, The Girls Paperie, Bazzill Basics, My Minds Eye, Tim Holtz, Melissa Frances, Kaiser Kraft and  Marion Smith to name a few! 

I think the little flag banner is darling! 
and I used it on the skirt too! 

this little darling is going to be hanging on my wall very soon!!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!!