Saturday, June 28, 2014

A farewell project!!

I can't believe the year has gone so fast, but it is coming to the end of my creating for Marion Smith Designs!  This has been such a fun year of lots of creating and sharing my projects!  It has been such a blessing to play with her collections and I see a fantastic future for Marion's Designs!!  She will be announcing her next team very soon, and what a lucky bunch they are!  I hope you will continue to follow her on her blog!
My last project is on her blog today and then in the next couple days, we have some group projects as our final goodbyes!!  Please visit Marion's blog here: http://marionsmithdesigns.blogspot.com  to see all the details!

Celebrating my daughter's Almost 1 year anniversary!  
Made this awesome flower using Marion's Bloom Impressions tool!
Thanks for stopping by!!