Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Published IN:

I know you are surprised to see me blogging again - 2 days in a row!!  That is kind of something!!!  I wanted to share these fun pics from the newest "Scrapbook Trends" magazine -available for digital download to your iPad or other devices!  It is chock full of beautiful inspiring art!!!  I am thrilled to be featured in the "Wedding" section!  I used my favorite bride/bridesmaid photo from my daughter's wedding last August for this page!  Photo credit: Latishalyn Photography 
I used Marion Smith Papers and I loved how these papers were perfect for the colors in the pics!
Go see page 33 for this layout!  

details and Layers
This is the lovely cover -- and I love this design by Paige Taylor Evans!! 
 Thanks for coming by!!!  
Stop again soon!!!  
Blessings!!