Thursday, September 25, 2014

Just one last post.... LONDON

I have posted ON and ON about our amazing trip to see Ross in London!  I have a few shots from Buckingham Palace!  We did not visit there during Changing of the Guard, so it was not busy!  It was a beauty of an evening and I love being able to get up close!

We look like Bag ladies carrying all our photo equipment and our shopping! 

yes, It is GRAND

Stock Still and looks YOUNG - like a kid

Really gorgeous! 

This crazy kid!
Sharing the last pics from our trip today, and with that I need to include the Highlight Video Ross made.  He was a blogger for the Study Abroad LONDON, so He made weekly highlight videos for showing all they were doing.  Randy and I were thrilled to be a part of this one!  Some of you already saw it on FACEbook, but if NOT< here it is!n  Enjoy!! 
 
LDN Study Abroad (Week 5 Highlights) from Ross Jordan on Vimeo.