Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February Trips

February was a busy travel month for Randy and I!  I just shared the rest of the cruise photos, and now I want to share a few from our Florida trip the first week of FEB!  I tagged along with Randy on a little business trip he took and of course, we managed to add a Disney Day as an extra bonus!  I can't go to Orlando without stopping by the Happiest Place on Earth!
 

Instead of putting captions on the slideshow- I will give a little synopsis!
We started the Day in Animal Kingdom and enjoyed a Safari in Africa and then saw a bird show in Asia.  The Next stop was lunch at Hollywood Studios and we checked out some of our favorite shops.  Then we moved to the Magic Kingdom for the Afternoon Parade and stayed the evening  there until Fireworks!  It was an awesome day!  Not too shabby just a one day visit!  We enjoyed every minute!!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit again soon!