Saturday, April 18, 2015

Easter 2015

In All my excitement to post about my PINK TREE photos, I totally skipped over my EASTER pics.  I was looking thru photos tonight and realized this error so here it is!  Easter Sunday was a fun blessed day since we got to see all the kids and be together as a family.  We had a beauty of a day and since Ross was home from College, we had him take some pics for us too!  (That is always a treat since I am usually taking the photos).
Jensen got Sterling to play Easter bunny much better than Stella did
Jocelyn and Christian even brought over our Grandbunny, Baxter!  



Thanks Ross for this fun shot! 

I decided to play Cinderella!  My Prince found my shoe that fit PERFECTLY!! 

Our mama Dove has some eggs for Easter too! 
This was fun for the 3 kids and their 3 Easter bunnies!
For those of you who don't know-- Jocelyn is 23, Ross is 21 and Jen will be turning 16 very soon!  Where does the time go??? 
You know I love to shoot flower photos!

This poppy Center was so cool!



The Bank Roses are in full bloom right now and they are so stunning!

Some more beauties

Playing with a Macro lense-- thought this flower was amazing!
Thanks for coming to visit and I hope your Easter Day was filled with love and family and that you celebrated the Risen Savior!  God Bless!