Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunset and Bubbles????

What do Sunset and Bubbles have in common, you ask?? Well, it all just happened one evening when Jensen was doing a photography experiment with bubbles.  She finds all kinds of cool ideas for photos on Pinterest, so she set up her tripod and was taking pics of bubbles!  Of course, I had to get my camera out, too!


I loved this bubble shot and with the busy background, I loved it more in Black and White! 

un
Here's where the Sunset comes in.  It got more fun as it got dark! 

Here'e another one I loved

The glow on the bubbles is so fun! 

The sky was getting better and better as we played.


We've been having some amazing sunsets lately here in New Mexico! 

This is where we put away the bubbles and just enjoyed the sky!!

Thanks for visiting!