Wednesday, November 4, 2015

October, I wasn't quite Done!!

I'd say October is always such a favorite month, but this last one was so packed with activity that I did not get to post all the fun things we did!  Today I am sharing our little fast trip to the Pumpkin Patch!  We love to visit one called "Galloping Grace" and they put on an amazing fun Patch with lots and lots of pumpkins and activities!  Jensen and I made a quick trip out to get pumpkins and we wished we had more time to spend there.  So many cute and fun games for the kids.   I got a few pics of our visit!
Okay!!  Who knew you could make so many cute things with Hay Bales???? 

That Barn-- another example of awesome! 


We had lots of pumpkins to choose from! 



A super nice guy selling shaved Ice!  Of course, Jensen had to enjoy some!!! 

Mixing her concoction!

Galloping Grace, we had a lovely time and thanks for all the gorgeous pumpkins!!