Thursday, December 17, 2015

Beauty Everywhere

 Our next stop on the day after we stuffed ourselves on Turkey, was a beauty of a place in San Diego- the Famous Balboa Park!  This old Merry-go-Round was definitely worth riding!!  It's very well kept and kids of all ages had fun on it!!


Reindeer and Cats! 

It was such a gorgeous day and of course, I love being able to practice photography on all this gorgeous architecture! 

And sometimes WE model for Ross! 

The Architecture always blows me away!! 

Playing with my Macro lens

What a huge and beautiful Venue



I think this tile is absolutely amazing!!  I want some in my back yard!!  The colors were so Fun! 

After a fun time at Balboa park, we headed to the Cabrillo National Monument.  It is right down the street from Ross' college!  

A little Selfie in San Diego! 

We all really loved exploring the Tidepools!! 


Beautiful Cliffs to climb on! 

I loved this shot- Christian was not afraid to get in the water!! 
We stayed long enough to see this!!!  
and this......

So much fun to have these two marrieds along!

A little tiny Sprinkle happened right at sunset, and look what happened!!!  I caught the marrieds up there in the orange glow!!!  Ending of a perfect day!!