Monday, February 29, 2016

It's a Wrap!

 Well, folks, it is totally time to wrap up my cruise report!  It happen a month ago and so many things have happened since, but I have been really really bad about getting on the blog!  Today I will wrap up the Cruise Report and the Klove Cruise 2016 will be documented in full!  This is one of our Formal night pics that I loved!  Photo credit: MSC Cruises!
The last day was another day at SEA and I think that was perfect because the Divina has so many things to do and when we are in port, we don't take the time to relax and enjoy it.  The last night's concerts began with Moriah Peters.  She is one talented lady! 

Next, we enjoyed Tenth Avenue North!  They are always one of the BEST and our Favorites!!!  Such energy and amazing worship! 

We love seeing all the folks around worshiping along with Mike! 

 After this amazing night, we had several other late night concerts out on the deck and I forgot my camera, so no pics!  Fun, none the less!  Sadly we had to pack it up!!!
 After arriving safely and well fed back in Miami, we got to spend the day at the beach before we flew back home later that evening.  It was a beauty of a day- not overly hot weather, but we loved it!
I thought this guy was interesting!! 

Thanks for coming along on my trip and I hope you will visit the blog again very soon!  I promise not to be missing in Action!!!