Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The KLOVE Cruise


 We have just returned from a CRUISE last week.   The last several years we have been lucky enough to go on the KLOVE cruise.  We listen to KLOVE 24/7 here at our house and if you don't have it, it's the best Christian radio station ever!  The cruise this year sailed out of Miami and went to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and had 2 days at SEA.  We got to see all of our favorite artists and there's tons of worship on the boat with 3500 passengers.  The week is full of wonderful teaching and stories.  We come home feeling rested and really refreshed!  Today I am starting out sharing the journey with the day we spent in Miami.  We had a fun day there and chose to visit the Miami Seaquarium.  It reminded me alot of SEAWorld.  We love to watch whales and seals and dolphins, so it was a perfect way to spend our first day on vacation?

Such a beauty of a sunset our first day in Miami
In these pics, I was playing around with my new mirrorless camera and really think it was pretty good! I am sure my pics aren't as good as my DSLR, but with a little more practice, it will turn out kinda like them. 




I loved that sparkle on the water! 

Up close and personal with the pelicans

These seagulls were hovering over this trainer the whole time she was working with the dolphins.  

I love seeing them jump!

Next, we have boarded the lovely MSC Divina and our very first concert the very first night was by my favorite, Matthew West!!  Great worship with him! 
Such a blessing!
Following Matthew West, was Mercy ME!!  They were also amazing!!
I felt blessed already and we had not even been on the ship for 1/2 a day!!  
Stay tuned for more of my KLOVE cruise report!  I've got lots of pics to share!