Monday, March 28, 2016

Taking you to the Beach Today

We went lots of fun places in San Diego and ate tons of delicious treats and laughed alot!  But I always look forward to a trip to the beach-- or the coastline near the college Ross attends.  It was as beautiful as ever! Heres some fun shots we took there!  I'm happy when Ross lets me practice my photography on him!
Who doesn't love the crash of the waves???

22.  college senior.  broadcast journalist..   photographer.... into fitness....knows how to have lots of fun....... news writer.......   I could go on and on

telling his mother how to take better pics

He really does remind me of his dad! 

Layers and layers of waves

It was a lovely afternoon

This was a pier in Ocean Beach.  That day, the waves were crashing really high!  So cool

The clouds and boats here always make for such an interesting pic

Thank you for joining me in San Diego!  Happy you could travel along!  You never know where we are headed next!