Tuesday, April 26, 2016

It's a Special DAY

 Well, last week, we were out of town visiting family in Iowa and I was MIA here on the blog!  I promise to write about the trip and share some great pics but I can't do that Today because it is a Special Day here at our house!  This little lady turns 17 today!!!  Whattttttt????  I can honestly say I can't believe I am saying that!  It's Jensen's 17th birthday and I thought these confetti pics were perfect to share with that!!
These Confetti Eggs were so much fun to celebrate with at Easter! 

Make a Wish!! 

Sprinkle some confetti and EAT some CAKE!! 


I LOVED ALL THE COLORS HERE! 

And of course we played with them all!!!  Beautiful colors all over the front porch! 


And soon they were all done!! 

I'm thinking there will be some sprinkles and confetti involved today as we celebrate this Birthday Girl!  Lots of love and special wishes to you Jensen Grace!!