Wednesday, October 12, 2016

It's that time of year!!!

October in Albuquerque is well known to be one of the most wonderful times of the year!  It's not only the perfect climate and weather, but it is always time for the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta!  I love every single minute of this fiesta and try to go to the field to practice my photography as often as possible!  This first post will be about the first weekend Balloon Glow!  It was a very pretty night and we saw glorious colors come alive! 


I loved seeing all the people standing around watching this one inflate! 

Just as the sun was going down! 

I love the glow that the fire creates 

This one was so gorgeous! 

Several were burning at the same time! 


The Balloon Glow ends with fireworks and I caught my husband recording some of them on his phone!!  
I hope you will visit again soon and see my next report on all the gorgeous balloons!