Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas Crafting with Cricut!

This year I got a wonderful Idea for an Advent calendar!  I am sharing this project that I made and sent out to several tea-drinking friends.  I used the Cricut to cut out all my numbers and I embellished the little daily boxes with lots of leftover stash!   Here's the process and the end results!  I included a little note or scripture in each little box so that Hopefully this holiday season will be little calmer and restful for these gift recipients.  Don't we all need a little hot cup of tea and some good news at the end of every December day??
I made several different colors of numbers to mix up in the box for advent.

Here's a full box-- each one has a different tea inside with a scripture or positive thought! 
I love how they turned out after we added some embellishments! 

This was so easy and fun to put together.  I found the perfect Box to house these little boxes in at Home Goods and the little boxes are 2X2 inches that I ordered on the internet. 


My hope is that the recipients were able to take time to drink a cup of tea and enjoy the REASON for the SEASON!!